Hello Awa9ja Readers, today we will be showing to you the full steps on “How to upload a bloggers.com theme“.
Bloggers.com is a platform for publishers that allows google account users to be able to create their own blogs. It is solely owned & managed by Google. Having a bloggers.com blog is very awesome, you can use free templates to make your blog look beautiful or you can customise your theme and upload it to your blog in .xml file format. Also, bloggers.com is highly recommended if you are quite new to blogging.
- Sign in via bloggers.com website using your google account
2. Click on theme tab to enable you edit/change your blog’s template
3. Go to the top right corner & click on ‘Backup/Restore’ as seen below in the picture aid.
4. Now, this is where we are going to click on ‘choose file’, then select the .xml file of the theme to upload from your document.
5. So, after selecting the file, click on upload & immediately your template will be visible in your blog.
6. Lastly, click on the ‘setting icon’ as seen where the arrow is pointing below in the picture aid, then select ” No. Show desktop theme on mobile theme”.
We hope that our post is very helpful to you in changing your bloggers.com theme. Thank you for reading our post.